What role does Data Science certification play in my career?
Let’s understand how this Data Science certification course will help you in your career.
● The number of companies and that of internet users is increasing every day. The companies’ need to beat the competition is a never-ending thing.
● There is an enormous amount of data that can enable them to customize their products and services as per their customers’ usage patterns. It’s not a surprise that your last searched product or service-related advertisements pop up on the sites you visit next. The companies collect this data to improve their customer reach, increase their number of sales, and so on.
● A career in Data Science will help you meet these requirements and, in turn, get a lucrative job.
● The need for a Data Scientist came into existence after 2010 due to the surging number of internet users. Therefore, the demand for this job profile is more than the qualified professionals. The big data certification will help meet the two ends.
● The world is moving forward in the age of artificial intelligence, where you will highly need data scientists to unlock the possibilities.
What are the takeaways from this course?
Data Science comprises many elements like Data Collection, Data Processing, and Visualization. The data that gets collected in the storage is cleaned up and processed. Then, with the help of Machine Learning, complex data is analyzed, and its unique algorithm helps to answer many unsolved problems.
Using this algorithm, a data scientist creates customized business models. Finally, the result is conveyed to the stakeholders with the help of visualizing tools. After completing the Data Science course, you will:
● Understand why data is so important in making business decisions.
● Identify the users and all the processes in the data cycle.
● Get practical knowledge of Python and Excel for data analysis.
● Use descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics for growth-oriented business models.
● Conclude by extracting insights out of datasets.
What are the criteria for joining this course?
You don’t need a specific degree for this type of certification. However, having a background in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Economics would help a lot.
● In case you don’t have the same, then also you can get certificates of fundamentals to bridge the knowledge gap. Some experience in programming will also prove to be beneficial for doing the Big Data course.
● Apart from this, you need to have strong communication skills as you will communicate the outcomes to the higher management.
● Inclination to details and the habit of persistence should come naturally to you. These traits will help to solve the most complex problems. This is not a prerequisite to the course but can get you extra brownie points in your career.
Professionals who have already completed their ML course will be able to step up in a more prominent role as Data Scientists.
Data Science holds the future of the world since we are advancing in the age of automation and AI. More and more qualified Data Scientists will be required to contribute their skills. Data Science is the fastest-growing career in the world. As per a report, there will be about 11 million job openings created by Data Science in the span of the next 3-4 years. Opting for a Data Science course can be a wise decision to stay ahead of time.